So you think you can teach dancing?
Visit SiteDiane Sheehan 5th from the right DIANE SHEEHAN, former Rockette, choreographer turned dance entrepreneur with a masters degree in philosophy and 49 years as owner and operator of the most successful Dance Studio in the Niagara Peninsula, ON, Canada turns know how into show how by sharing.
Learn 29 detailed secrets to owning and operating a successful dance school that will lead you from just thinking about it to taking action.
You will be inspired to step up to the plate and teach others the joy of dance in your own successful dance school.
Taking on the responsibility of owning and operating a dance business will require that you learn everything you possibly can about the business and what it takes to have your business run smoothly and SUCCESSFULLY.
Studying and learning everything you can about the dance business will give you the confidence and the courage to move forward.
The purpose of this book is to supply you with the inside information it really takes to successfully teach, own and operate your own dance school.
Taking action and moving forward with plans is actually the best way to build confidence in your-self. Action builds courage.
This eBook is written by professional dancer, dance teacher and chorographer, Diane Sheehan, who will give you a step by step plan as to how to turn your dance DREAMS into dance ACTION by owning and operating your own successful school of dance.
When you understand and put to practice these twenty-nine well-tested secrets of teaching others the joy of dance in your very own financially successful school of dance, you will literally dance your way through life.
This book distills a proven method of teaching the art of dance as well as owning and operating your own school successfully. This method will impart confidence in your students and in their ability to learn to dance as well as establishing their confidence in you as a teacher and their trust in you as a person.
1. Your students will want to return to their lesson each week, month and year. This is crucial if your business is to thrive.
2. Your students will accomplish their own goal, by staying with their lessons and eventually becoming the dancer they intended to be rather than being allowed to feel the pangs of discouragement and eventually end up dropping out of their lessons prematurely.
If you are an expert dance technician and apply these twenty-nine secrets you will attract more students than most of your competitors and you will find yourself a sought after dance teacher in your own highly successful school. Read more…
- Dance Better Now – the secrets to better partner dancing
- Learn To Dance Salsa, Jive, Samba, Rhumba, FoxTrot, Waltz, ChaCha, Tango and more with Louis van Amstel from ‘dancing with the stars’
- Salsa Dancing 101 – Learn to Salsa Dance for Beginners Course
- Best dance instruction videos – Watch dance lessons online! Salsa, Cha Cha, Merengue and more
- Online Dance School (salsa, Cha Cha, Merengue & Bachata). Learn Dance! Review